Table Cue Care
- Hard and soft Cue Cases – once you have invested in a cue it is important to look after it and the best way is to keep it and transport it
in one of our Hard or Soft cue cases.
- Cloth Cleaner Spray – excellent for keeping your cloth looking as new.
- Horsehair Brushes – Always brush before and after play. If you have nap cloth, do NOT brush across or against the Nap but ALWAYS in straight
lines with the Nap.
- Fitted Pool Covers and Snooker Table Covers – Always keep your table covered when not in play to protect the cloth from gathering dust.
- If you are lucky enough to have your own table make sure it is well protected from the elements, never outside and never in direct sunlight!